Field Support TechApply Now
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: Provides day-to-day IT technical support for hardware and software, to customers within the assigned support group and administrative offices, while following all regulatory and Division Operating Group/company policy requirements.
- Responsible for providing post-Help Desk support to field locations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Onsite and remote installation and configuration of all IT hardware and perform on-site preventive maintenance, according to established company guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain appropriate equipment inventory.
- Coordinate IT repairs with approved third party vendors.
- Provide support to customers on a variety of IT issues by identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- Utilize current ticket system to document work efforts and ensure timely resolution of all issues.
- Follow appropriate policy and procedure to configure the desktop environment for all field equipment.
- Assist users with backing up computer data on network file shares or external media.
- High School Diploma
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience including networking & IT support.
- CompTIA A+ Certification preferred.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Adhere to company policies for Infection Control.
- Must possess problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently, and have self-initiative.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to present complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.