Field Support TechApply Now
Location: Lexington , Kentucky 40511
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 4 months to start with likelihood of becoming full time permanent employee
Job Summary: Provide technical assistance to computer system users in the field.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Install software or perform hardware testing at the client’s desk site.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Associate's degree in a computer-related field or equivalent training
- 2 years of experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software, and internet directory services software. Support
- Occasional travel overnight is a must
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.