Field Inventory SpecialistApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will maintain accuracy of medical device product inventory within company’s ERP system as integrated with 3rd party Field Inventory Management (FIM) platform.
- Review and approve or correct inventory orders
- Create inventory replenishment orders
- Create inbound and outbound shipments
- Execute inventory transfers
- Manage RMA process
- Triage inventory disparities
- Associate degree in business administration or related field, bachelor’s desired
- May accept training certificate with relevant experience
- Working knowledge of order entry in a formal ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc.), specific experience with SAP S/4HANA highly preferred
- Basic experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.