Excel ConsultantApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
Job Summary: Solution Developer II Role to build software solutions using Excel to automate manual business processes.
- Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development)
- Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis Specification
- Requirements analysis
- Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Flexible, able to work off hours or weekends when required
- Must be Expert Level in Excel.
- Solid knowledge of Sharepoint and MS Teams
- Experience of working in retail on planning systems desirable
- Good working knowledge of Windows
- Experience of Windows Power Automate desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field
- 7-10+ years of related work experience
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.