Events/Planning Managment (2)Apply Now
Location: Bedford, Bedford 01730-1420
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This individual will help with all aspects of Student Program work with an emphasis on events and program management.
- Plan and execute effective university events and engagements and assess return-on-investment, often working with MITRE tech staff.
- Sourcing, screening and hiring of student talent
- Assist with onboarding, management and out-processing of students.
- Provide tools, training and consultation that MITRE staff/depts/divisions can use to engage university talent in the optimal way.
- Plan and execute on activities and events for MITRE interns and co-op to create highly rated experience.
- 3+ years leading the planning and management of events
- High level of proficiency in program and project management
- Experience consulting to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business or related or equivalent years of experience
- Exhibits results-orientation and attention to detail
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.