ETL DeveloperApply Now
Location: Woburn , Massachusetts 01801
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Company Profile: high-growth 80-person Agile healthplan SaaS start-up
- Develop ETL Processes from Scratch
- Support and develop ETL processes to support data warehouse and reporting requirements.
- Develop ETL processes using Clover ETL Tool and to extract data from source systems, transform the data into the necessary format and load it into the data warehouse.
- Assess current processes to identify areas to optimize, improve or reduce risk.
- Develop technical design documents clearly explaining modifications to existing ETL processes and data models.
- Maintain existing ETL code.
- 8-10 years of overall experience.
- 5+ years of solid professional experience with ETL and data integration
- Fluent with SQL – NoSQL is preferred not required
- Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) data processing.
- Understanding of data modeling practices using third normal form.
- Understanding of data warehousing and data lake principles.
- Ability to analyze and understand existing enterprise applications and databases
- Ability to analyze and understand existing SQL scripts and ETL processes.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.