End User Support TechnicianApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (strong chance to be extended)
You'll be ensuring all IT initiatives in the EUC functional area are delivered correctly and with a high degree of quality. You'll participate in projects, and process improvements to continually improve user functionality & experience. You'll work with outsourced vendors to perform operational activities and supports build activities to attain results.
What You'll Do:
- Develops system architectures, and executes key build and enhancement tasks adhering to performance requirements in alignment with IT strategy.
- Triage and develop corrective action plans to increase operational efficiency in accordance with mission requirements.
- Supports operational teams with problem management activities and develops solutions to reduce User impact.
- Analyze operational trends and make recommendations to leadership to improve product adoption and End User Experience.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- MUST HAVE MS Intune
- O365 and Azure
- MS Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- SSO (OneLogin and or Okta)
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.