End User Support TechnicianApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The End User Compute Technician is responsible for ensuring all IT initiatives in the EUC functional area are delivered correctly and with a high degree of quality. This position participates in projects, and process improvements to continually improve user functionality & experience. This position leverages outsourced vendors to perform operational activities and supports build activities to attain results.
- Develops system architectures, and executes key build and enhancement tasks adhering to performance requirements in alignment with IT strategy.
- Triage and develop corrective action plans to increase operational efficiency in accordance with mission requirements.
- Supports operational teams with problem management activities and develops solutions to reduce User impact.
- Analyze operational trends and make recommendations to leadership to improve product adoption and End User Experience.
- Microsoft O365 and Azure
- Microsoft Intune.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- SSO (OneLogin and or Okta)
- HS Diploma required
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.