Employee Service Center RepApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible conversion
Job Summary: Responsible for responding to employees, internal and external business partners, as well as other third-party entities inquiries related to Human Resources in general and across domains of payroll, benefits, HR policies, HR systems and more.
- Answers incoming calls to the Employee Service Center (ESC) according to the Master Phone schedule. Starts a case in the case management system for each call.
- Receives and processes incoming faxes through the BSS fax server. Opens corresponding cases in the Case Management System.
- Processes incoming cases to the Case Management System from company intranet.
- Works assigned cases to completion by utilizing available tools such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), templates, established processes and SharePoint updates. Resolves cases or escalates to appropriate Service Group for further review
- Maintains accurate and complete records in Case Management System.
- High School Diploma required
- 0 – 1 year’s related experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) , preferred
- Ability to follow strict policy guidelines and recognize situations requiring call escalation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.