Email Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for helping to create daily email content including brief writing, creative development and evaluation. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), deliver flawless execution, be nimble/flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Support digital content development based on business priorities, consumer insights and ongoing sales performance
- Partner with marketing manager to brief and evaluate email content
- Manage creative calendars & QA emails for strategic accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- Experience using MS Excel & PowerPoint (no additional software required)
- 1-2 years’ experience with email marketing preferred
- Communication is key - strong oral and written communicator with a focus on brief writing and creative evaluation; comfortable with giving clear feedback grounded in strategy
- Interest in retail and off-price business
- Exhibits strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.