Email DeveloperApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will develop stand-alone software within all phases of the SDLC and design the multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large software system.
- Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development)
- Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis
- Requirements analysis
- Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
- At least 3-4 years of overall experience in email and HTML content development
- Photoshop experience for minor editing, slicing and image optimization
- Dreamweaver (or similar) software experience for coding email campaigns
- HTML email coding experience (hybrid, fluid and responsive knowledge is preferred)
- Experience with CSS and media queries; understanding of their limitations within email
- Ability to QA email to ensure they adhere to best practices and are fully localized and optimized
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.