Email DeveloperApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: This individual will work with various marketing and IT teams to update and create HTML email and templates as well as work with our merchandising and creative teams to build HTML content for our websites
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a directly related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience in developing and implementing HTML email and website content.Photoshop experience for minor editing, slicing and image optimization.
- Dreamweaver (or similar) software experience for coding email campaigns.
- HTML email coding experience (hybrid, fluid and responsive knowledge is preferred).
- Experience with CSS and media queries; understanding of their limitations within email.
- Ability to QA email to ensure they adhere to best practices, and are fully localized and optimized.
- Knowledge of email design and coding best practices.
- Experience with Litmus (or similar) testing software.
- Thorough understanding of major email clients: Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo!, Apple Mail; their quirks and possessing the ability to quickly identify & troubleshoot rendering issues
- Familiarity with Acoustic Marketing Cloud and Whatcounts is a plus.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.