Electronics Design EngineerApply Now
Location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: We are seeking a professional, practical and hands-on Senior Electrical Engineer who understands the process-oriented engineering environment of a global company. The candidate will work in a cross functional team environment of engineering, scientific, and manufacturing disciplines. In this role, the individual will put strong technical engineering knowledge and experience into practice to develop and sustain In-Vivo small animal imaging products.
- Lead electrical/electronic design and enhancement of systems/sub-systems by verifying/understanding product requirements and defining functional requirements
- Collaborate and contribute towards design of new products from inception through production, understand issues and needs during different project phases and advocate suggestions across diverse teams within the organization
- Collaborate and develop/execute electronics design, at system and subsystem level, including architecture, detail design and analysis, component/system characterization, verification and system integration
- Create complete documentation packages (Schematics, Circuit design, Component placement, PCBA, commercial part specifications and Bills of Material) Lead design and peer reviews and develop/debug to sustain existing and new product electrical design
- BS Electrical Engineering required
- 5+ Years of relevant experience with BSEE (less experience would consider as Electrical Engineer)
- MS Electrical Engineering desired
- 3+ years of relevant experience with MSEE
- Deep understanding of EE fundamentals such as analog and digital design knowledge
- Experience with PCB design – schematics, placement and routing, and circuit simulation
- Demonstrate proficiency in Altium PCB designer with 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with prototyping, characterization/troubleshooting using signal generators, multimeters, and oscilloscopes
- Familiarity with C++ / C# / VHDL/Labview/MATLab programing a plus.
- Experience with change order processes and document control systems
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.