EDI Healthcare PMApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: Partner with IT to promote open lines of communication and adherence to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards and processes. Manage multiple cross-functional projects with the goal of obtaining synergy between projects.
- Serve as Project Manager for the implementation of system projects due to new, enhanced or integrated functionality, as well as the introduction of new product offerings.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close project activities
- Define and verify scope, develop project plans and timetables, and create roles and responsibilities matrix
- Develop work plans for each subproject/department and prepare summary for management review.
- Execute and maintain project plans; review, track, monitor and report on project status; identify, track and resolve issues by proposing viable solutions.
- Calculate, mitigate and monitor risk, creating contingency plans and advising management, as appropriate.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science, or 4 years of related experience. Graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a Project Management capacity, preferably in a fast paced, rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- Familiar with EDI transactions
- Experience in managing IT and corporate projects
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with healthcare claim processing preferred
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.