EDI AnalystApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: Position is responsible for the technical support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
- Manage the technical efforts associated with implementing complex EDI trading partners.
- Participate in implementation meetings with clients and vendors committed to establishing an EDI partnership with MPI.
- Provide HIPAA-compliant guidance to trading partners requesting additional information about MPI requirements and industry standards for EDI protocols.
- Ensure proper setup of the EDI tools and systems that support file transfer between MPI and new trading partners.
- Conduct necessary testing and in-depth analysis to resolve any potential issues prior to rolling trading partners into the production environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training
- 3+ years progressively responsible experience in a technical production or applications support role
- Prior experience with EDI or similar file transfer protocols.
- Exposure and general understanding of Healthcare claims processing
- Exceptional analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in a technical implementation capacity
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of HIPAA EDI protocols
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.