EDI AnalystApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: Position is responsible for performing specific tasks in support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
- Provide system support for EDI production systems.
- Stage and re-stage files and claims to ensure timely processing of files and claims.
- Interact with team to define failures and stuck files.
- Observe day to day trending and escalate re-occurring issues.
- Maintain EST's daily monitoring duties, generating daily reports to clients and the compoany’s associates.
- Act as research resource for senior EST Developers and Analysts.
- Prepare documentation using clear and direct language.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company's core values.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training 1 year progressively responsible experience in a related technical role
- Exposure to, and general understanding of, Healthcare claims processing preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of General EDI concepts and terms,
- File transfer protocols (FTP), HIPAA EDI protocols preferred Knowledge of HIPAA EDI 5010 X12 Transactions such as 837, 997, 999, 834, 835, 277, 271 preferred. This includes ability to read, edit and work with these files.
- Experience in SQL scripts and creating queries preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be clear, concise and grammatically correct)
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and handle multiple projects and requests at once
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines is required
- Aptitude for self-learning and quickly assimilating new applications, processes and technologies
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.