EDI AnalystApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with potential for perm
Job Summary: As a Client Implementation Analyst, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training 1 year progressively responsible experience in a related technical role
- Exposure to, and general understanding of, Healthcare claims processing preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of General EDI concepts and terms,
- File transfer protocols (FTP), HIPAA EDI protocols preferred Knowledge of HIPAA EDI 5010 X12 Transactions such as 837, 997, 999, 834, 835, 277, 271 preferred. This includes ability to read, edit and work with these files.
- Experience in SQL scripts and creating queries preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be clear, concise and grammatically correct)
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and handle multiple projects and requests at once
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines is required
- Aptitude for self-learning and quickly assimilating new applications, processes and technologies
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.