eCommerce Channel SpecialistApply Now
Location: North Andover, Massachusetts 01845
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with likelihood of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: The E-commerce Channel Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of the online stores sales strategy and content for online stores and other ecommerce partners and platforms as required.
- Own the e-commerce online stores performance, including consumer experience, brand guidelines, content strategy, reporting, product portfolio offering, and strategy to achieve aggressive sales goals and maintain high degree of customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships with external partners and 3rd party vendors
- Manage the digital product catalog, promotions, and SEO
- Provide competitive analysis of other e-commerce sites and competitors
- Provide timely updates on competitors’ online presence
- Constantly Monitor ecommerce KPIs – highlighting trends, risks, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in ecommerce marketing and operations
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in consumer ecommerce business
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Experience with Amazon is a plus
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing tools and applications
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to lead projects independently and cohesively
- Endless supply of creative ideas to build and grow the business
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Schedule work time effectively to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Can be 100% remote (prefer east coast)
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.