Drupal 9 Developer (2)Apply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This individual will be involved in all aspects of application development including interpreting requirements, design, development, maintenance and automated testing.
- Build a functional production Drupal 9 website from the code delivered by a design vendor or internal resources
- Update or enhance existing applications based on requirements
- Create custom modules and features as well as enhance existing Drupal 9 customizations
- Contribute to UX/UI team decisions and make adjustments to work based on best practices
- Enhance and maintain current deployment system. Integrate with existing Jenkins systems with the intention to automate the current QA process
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or technical equivalent
- Multi-year experience with Drupal development practices and principles
- Minimum three years’ exposure to Drupal 8 and 9 development methodologies
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Understanding of technical project management processes with experience leading projects from start to finish
- Strong experience building responsive, modular CSS with SASS that plays well across multiple browsers, platforms and devices including smartphones and tablets
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.