Document Management and Training ConsultantApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (strong likelihood of extending beyond)
- Work Instruction management, updating and formatting
- Job Aids management and formatting
- SOP formatting
- Automation and process training (e.g. creating virtual tools to train the team)
They don't have SOPs at all. Documents primarily include work instructions, SOPs, and job aids.
Day to Day:
- Working with team and SMEs for Content
- Working on 'work instructions' documents and collaborating with legal to streamline documents.
- Document Management
- Some e-learning content (interactive online content)
- Someone who is solutions oriented and can work in a fast paced environment.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.