Disaster Recovery CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, remote to start
- Coordination and execution of Scope & Objectives activities
- Set up S&O review meeting & coordinate pre-test technical reviews with assigned resources
- Maintain global runbooks (detailed sequence of tasks to execute recovery)
- Distribute, collect, review, and approve evidence & handout packets regularly throughout --DR test (including platform recovery, IT validation, and end user testing)
- Send regular status updates and hold periodic scrum meetings as required.
- Ensure DR plans are reviewed and signed off as they are tested/executed during DR exercise
Provide Issues/Risk log template for DR test & capture and maintain Issues/Risk Log inside and out of DR exercises
- Complete Post Test Status Report & calculate Recovery Time Actuals (RTA)
- Coordinate with vendor incidents/ticketing
- Provides basic infrastructure support activities including off-shift support for infrastructure incident management.
- Strong task management skills, organized and excellent communication skill; written and verbal
- Computer Science/Business IT Grad (1-3 years out of school)
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.