Director of Infrastructure -Enterprise SystemsApply Now
Location: Exeter, New Hampshire 03833
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Reporting directly to the CIO, the Sr. Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for the vision and oversight of the enterprise infrastructure including team management, technology road map and management of daily operations and problem resolution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage current infrastructure needs and projects while also planning future technology and strategy needs.
- Represent the Enterprise Infrastructure team as the point person working with leadership and the user community.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure infrastructure related service requirements are being met.
- Stay informed and proactive in the management of business, technical, architecture, and infrastructure issues.
- Manage backup, user help systems, and telecommunications platform.
- Consults with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computer and communication system requirements.
- Manage daily operations and staff including: analyzing data workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines.
- Oversee and control the operational budget and expenditures on technology.
- Experience (5-7 years) in a leadership role directly leading technical based resources and 4rd party vendors within an enterprise/global IT infrastructure organization.
- Ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams and diverse functions both internally and externally.
- Possesses visionary leadership.
*Work must be preformed onsite 3-4 days/week after Covid restrictions are lifted.
*Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.