The Director of Business Development will work to reinforce and improve JVT’s market position through performance management, professional development, financial forecasting/budgeting and consultative recruitment & sales strategies.
- Develop and sustain effective business relationships with clients in order to drive business and grow revenue.
- Have a successful track record of developing new business in the staffing industry. (preferably IT staffing)
- Have a strong passion for selling and customer service.
- Consistently and effectively market JVT services to more deeply penetrate existing accounts by making marketing telephone calls, email presentations, setting and attending client meetings with key stakeholders/decision makers.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements and assist with onboarding of new contract employees within your clients.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of current and future opportunities within accounts. Continually assess and reprioritize efforts.
- Work very closely with team members to disseminate information on current and pipeline project needs to ensure fast and effective delivery.
- Coach and mentor team members by observing and providing feedback in order to foster development and success.
- Strategize with Director of Recruitment and President to evaluate projections in terms of revenue, specialty mix and average daily rate in order to implement action plans that address fluctuating performance and exceed monthly budget quota.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly individual meetings with team members to assess production results and consultative sales approach in order to project quarterly performance and discuss team member obstacles & dynamics.
- Experience managing and improving KPIs
- Create and deliver accurate analysis on individual/team results and maintain systems to accurately track and report metrics.
- Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Evaluate trends within vertical and horizontal markets/lines of business in order to identify new strategic opportunities and partnerships using an entrepreneurial approach.
- Facilitate sales team meetings to determine individual performance progress and weekly goals by discussing presentations, open jobs, hot docs , pending contracts/jobs in order to expedite placements .
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum Experience:
- 5-10 yrs sales, recruiting, or account management experience in a staffing industry with proven success
- 3-5 yrs managing direct reports of teams of 5 or more
- Preferred Experience
- Information Technology staffing and managed services industry