Digital Marketing ContractorApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will partner with internal marketing colleagues to develop and define the digital paid media strategy, and assist them in planning, negotiation, execution, optimization, and measurement of results for 3rd Party Paid Media (Display advertising).
- Execute and manage direct paid media buys with 3rd party publishers
- Send RFPs to vendors, evaluate proposals, and negotiate media buys with 3rd party publishers
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and vendors regarding campaign requirements, deliverables, status, performance, and action items. This includes leading communications with colleagues, being quick to respond to requests, and setting up and leading calls as needed with marketing colleagues
- Own paid media campaign set up, including tracking implementation, ad trafficking, and reporting for Display campaigns
- Monitor and measure performance of digital marketing efforts via web analytics tools and provide corresponding analysis via monthly, quarterly, annual, and/or ad hoc reports
- Develop and/or adjust reports as needed to ensure reporting meets the needs of marketing colleagues
- Monitor and analyze digital analytics to identify and communicate opportunities, trends, and actionable insights to stakeholders
- 3-5 years’ experience coordinating and executing search campaigns, display campaigns, etc., running digital marketing campaigns, ppc campaigns.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.