Diagnostic Software EngineerApply Now
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will write and maintain diagnostic test code for embedded processors in a high visibility role. You will be part of a highly technical and collaborative Firmware team that is responsible for Diagnostics, BIOS, and System Management firmware.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on hardware functional specifications, board level schematics, and firmware functional specifications.
- Writing diagnostic functional specifications.
- Implementing diagnostic test code and utility commands.
- Providing software tools to assist board designers in design verification and debug tasks.
- Writing detailed bug reports
- Writing final test result reports
- Automating test cases where appropriate
- Supporting released diagnostic products; investigate/fix potential issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Mastery of the C programming language
- Embedded development experience
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware, networks, and software
- Experience working with Red Hat Linux
- Experience with bash shell scripting
- Experience using both Clear Case and GIT software configuration management tools
- Experience with Intel based products
- Ability to multitask/ mange workload efficiently
- Experience working in a SAFe Agile environment a plus
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket) a plus
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.