DevOps EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of applications' build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
- Lead, develop and execute the Enterprise DevSecOps Strategy to support the DevSecOps roadmap
- Provide expertise in the definition, adoption and adherence to Enterprise DevSecOps architecture strategies, processes, and standards
- Lead and manage Enterprise Tools roadmap
- Establishing and ongoing management of the DevSecOps Pipelines
- Defining the architecture standards, best practices and guidelines for Enterprise Tools and DevSecOps Practices
- Provide technology solutions to program teams to ensure that technology designs can properly support the business requirements while adhering to standard design patterns
- Ability to understand the big picture and the short-term perspectives of specific situations
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
- Thorough understanding of DevOps concepts and tools
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.