Desktop Systems SpecialistApply Now
Location: Fremont, California
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Job Summary: Assist employees with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to employees
- Verify the functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Research questions using available information and resources
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures
- Log all Service Desk interactions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Ability to resolve cases that are more complex in nature
- At least 4 years’ experience in an IT setting
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Oral and written communications
- Hands-on knowledge of relevant technologies including Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft Office applications and suites
- Learning skills
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.