Desktop Support TechnicianApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for providing technical support to end-users in configuration, installation of software and deployment of desktops and laptops.
- Install and configure operating systems and applications, provide quality assurance to ensure correct operation of products.
- Install and troubleshoot problems with various common software applications using established procedures.
- Perform hardware component upgrades and replacements.
- Troubleshoot Internet browser issues, synchronization issues, remote access via VPN client software, RSA Security Token, wireless (Cellular broadband and WIFI), and Outlook issues.
- Troubleshoot problems with networked desktops, laptops, smartphones and printers.
- Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum 3 years IT experience
- Knowledge of PC and network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and installation procedures. Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving, time-management skills and customer service skills
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.