Desktop EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, remote to start
- Works on a Agile SCRUM Team supporting Windows systems and gold image development.
- Create and maintain Active Directory organization units and policies.
- Working knowledge of Hyper-V and ESXi hypervisor technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Active Directory and PowerShell
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communicational skills
- Experience with change management systems, principles and best practices
- Utilizes DEVOPS mindset and approaches.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience configuring and supporting Windows Server systems in an advanced capacity
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.