Designer (Marketing)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Summary: The Graphic Designer (Social Media) is responsible for supporting development of innovative and strategically-driven creative concepts and translating them into finished copy and digital content to achieve marketing objectives and communicate the brand message in a uniquely fresh, memorable and persuasive way.
• Support in developing breakthrough digital content and design consistent with brand strategy and in accordance with brand guidelines that drives traffic to stores and eCommerce site as well as communicates differentiated multi-channel brand strategy.
• Partner with the digital design team to maintain and evolve the brand look and tone in social specific channels (organic and paid) including: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Affiliate partners.
• Partner with design lead to capture video/photo content in our retail stores on a weekly basis, and using content to video edit and apply kinetic typography.
• Leverage digital design knowledge to rapidly concept and develop social media content for digital channels.
• Execute specific creative requests received through creative briefings at a rapid pace to meet the heightened demands of a fast-growing, dynamic business.
• Collaborate with ACD’s, designers, copywriters, brand, project management, production, and studio to effectively meet project objectives, schedules, and deadlines.
• Monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production, production and post-production.
• Demonstrate excellence in creative digital design, specific to social media channels.
• 2-3+ years of digital graphic design and motion graphics experience in a marketing setting required
• BFA in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or equivalent degree
• Expert in Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop, and knowledge of various Adobe suites including Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Suite
• Knowledge in social media platforms
• In-the-know of social media trends in pop culture, and familiar with in-camera video transitions
• Experience from concept to execution
• Passion for fashion
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.