Design Quality AssuranceApply Now
Location: Walnut Creek , California
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Participate in software development and verification in New Product Development and design changes. Ensure all software for functional completeness, internal design control procedures and regulatory compliance.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with understanding of ISO14791, and design control process; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Work with project managers and cross functional team to ensure products meet customer expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance to engineering staff to ensure design control requirements are being met in an effective manner, including full range design verification, validation, risk management, and design review.
- Review test protocols and reports at multiple levels to ensure the accuracy and completeness of test cases.
- Provide guidance to project teams to document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Provide guidance to perform thorough impact analysis and regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 1 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Understand design history file including risk management, design verification and validation tests and ensuring compliance of these elements to procedural requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and operate within a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable;
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.