Design Quality Assurance EngineerApply Now
Location: Concord, California 94520
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with probable extension
Job Summary: Participate in software development and verification in New Product Development and design changes. Ensure all software for functional completeness, internal design control procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Work with project managers and cross functional team to ensure products meet customer expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance to engineering staff to ensure SDLC and design control requirements are being met in an effective manner, including full range design verification, validation, risk management, and design review.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Drive software risk analysis deliverables with engineering staff to ensure product safety and efficacy.
- Review test protocols and reports at multiple levels to ensure the accuracy and completeness of test cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 1 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Familiar with software program languages, C, C++, Python and software automatic test systems.
- Understand design history file including risk management, design verification and validation tests and ensuring compliance of these elements to procedural requirements.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.