Depot TechniciansApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
- Receiving and stocking of materials
- Pick and pack and quality control of Clinical Trial Materials according to instruction
- Perform quality control checks
- Prepare for study documents
- Dispatch materials
- Assistance and execution in packaging and labeling including re-labeling procedures
- Assistance in Clinical Trial Materials destruction, recalls, reconciliation and returns
- Execute regular cycle count and physical inventory
- All tasks related warehouse management including production activities
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Willingness for education in GxP regulations
- Knowledge of warehouse management system and/or inventory system
- Experience in a warehouse support
- High School or Vocational degree or relevant work experience
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.