Datawarehouse AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months, 100% remote
Job Summary: Responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing a cohesive database incorporating data from the Quality Management System and other sources for use in R&D Data and Quality Analytics program.
- Incorporating quality data from the Quality Management System and other sources into one cohesive database
- Documenting requirements, technical specifications, and reference materials for database
- Provide input and expertise for optimization of data when required to support the continuous improvement of the R&D Data and Quality Analytics program
- Solid understanding of core database design principles and practices as well as a working knowledge of data warehouse best practices:
- Data modelling
- Database programming language, preferably SQL
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) programing
- Design and test database plans
- Database security
- Database optimization
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in data science or equivalent experience
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience of database design and management
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.