Data Warehouse Sr. DeveloperApply Now
Location: Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months, remote
- Planning, designing, and managing the implementation of data structures, data warehouse, and relational database best practices.
- Provide recommendations on data warehousing best practices, conduct data source analysis.
- ETL development using native and 3rd party tools and utilities
- Design and develop code, scripts, and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary configurations & infrastructure changes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation that is required in supporting solutions.
- 10 to 12-year data warehousing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be US Citizen
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong RDBMS concepts and SQL/ETL development skills.
- Experience with either Oracle, Informatica, Donedo or other Virtualization tools.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data mapping
- Experience with Data Integration from multiple data sources
- Good understanding and basic working experience with at least one cloud service provider: AWS, Azure, Oracle
- Good understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.