Data Visualization SpecialistApply Now
Location: Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months, 100% remote
Job Summary: Data visualization specialist who can research /implement and maintain reporting tools and work with users on reporting requirements and data governance.
- Responsible for building insightful presentations, dashboard and reports and provide technical expertise.
- Uses data analysis results at all levels to provide recommendations and designs solutions to improve data management processes, reduce data redundancy and resolve data issues.
- Establishes and maintains data standards, best practices, processes, procedures and establishes and maintains capability roadmaps.
- Work on virtualization infrastructure set up/ maintenance and administration
- 10+ Years of Data visualization and administration using Tableau, OBIEE , Data analytics or other reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizen
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Ability to work in agile team environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (like AWS) and data analytics platforms
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.