Data Services AnalystApply Now
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Data Services Analyst-
Data Services Analyst will translate requirements interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques. Requires 3 + years of data analysis and reporting experience. Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and performing end-to-end data analysis. Analyze data files, data layouts and data sources and targets to understand data structures.
- Translate business requirements into data requirements for review and sign-off with customer, product and technical teams.
- Demonstrable ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence to get results throughout an organization at all levels.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.