Data ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Job Summary: This position will be part of the team within the Medical Evidence, Research & Innovation group and report into the Director of Data Sciences and Operations. As part of the team, he/she will play a key role in supporting real world data and analytic operations to enable evidence generation activities, providing company with structure and operational capabilities-related Real World Data. The Data Manager will be accountable for executing current data source governance processes, recommending/developing new processes for data governance and access, supporting the implementation of tools to track data usage and supporting operational aspects of enterprise initiatives.
Lead the operational activities related to effective data management, data sharing, and inclusive of the following:
- Execution of ALIGN’s analytic projects conducted using the RWD Platform, including management and maintenance of project management tools, artifacts, and performance dashboard
- Manage funded data licenses and vendor relations in partnership with procurement
- Manage use of MS PATHS data extracts in the RWD Platform and as well as manage data governance and access provisioning
- Understand the “big picture” and pull out meaningful insights and actions for RWE data sets: commercial data sources, including Truven and Optum; EHR and registry data; phase IV and post-market clinical trial data.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of RWD Platform system and Data Lake.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Design and conduct relevant process, data and tool trainings; facilitate dynamic sharing of knowledge and establishment of best practice; ensure and develop effective and consistent communication within the user communities, both global and local.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.