Data Integration ArchitectApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months to start – Remote then onsite
The Commercial Data Integration Architect will join the Data Engineering and Analytics (DEA) team reporting into the Sr. Delivery Manager. This role will be fully responsible for the architecture and technical leadership for the Data Integrations & Interfaces for next-generation Commercial Data Warehouse systems. This includes strategy, technically leading the delivery team, managing the Data Integrations around the existing and next-generation warehouses, and potentially managing enhancements of those Data Integrations / Interfaces. The candidate is also expected to directly engineer / model solutions as needed..
• Set technical direction and standards for Data Integration solutions for primarily for the Commercial space • • • Assume complete ownership of the architecture, technical direction, and delivery of the Data Integration solutions
• Work with the Commercial business teams and IT Functional leads in developing Data Integration architecture and solutions
• Ensure that new Data Integration projects align to an overall DEA vision
• Project scoping, planning, architecture, and delivery of Data Integration projects
• Lead engineering teams to ensure quality delivery
• 10+ years’ experience in the Data Integration arena
• Proven ability to work across a wide organization to achieve results based on technical vision
• Experience with Commercial business processes and data, preferably in a Life Sciences domain
• Cross-system and full-stack architecture experience and awareness
• Architectural expertise across the Data Integration design principles
• Extensive experience with ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, IICS
• Ability to communicate well with both business owners and technical staff, at the appropriate level
• Experience in handling complex Data Integration projects
• Experience with databases, master data management solutions, data quality management solutions, and/or data cataloging solutions
• Exceptionally strong data analysis skills
• Extensive Integration experience with variety of Data Models like Persistent Data Structures, Dimensional Models
Nice to have additional qualifications:
• Experience in cloud-based technology solutions, particularly Snowflake
• Experience with Life Sciences related business process domains, such as drug commercialization, R&D, manufacturing, supply chain, or corporate activities
• Exposure to next generation architectural concepts, including data virtualization, cloud analytics, big data, high-performance computing, artificial intelligence, and/or machine learning
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with Computer Science or related degree preferred.
• Related advanced technical certifications and/or degrees preferred
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.