Data Integration AnalystApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract to Hire (6 months to permanent)
- Looking for someone to integrate different information/systems into a single reporting place.
- This is a new internal role and you’ll be working with minimal oversight reporting to the CIO directly
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Cognos and SFDC reporting/dashboard creation, and strong SQL
- This role is currently outsourced and the company is looking to expand and bring opportunities in-house.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with internal and external systems owners to support the seamless and efficient integration of the systems.
- Initiate, analyze, design, develop, test and load data and information to and from external into company systems and database using a mixture of SQL, Excel, legacy programs and ETL tools.
- Design, implement and maintain data integration processes and applications.
- Work closely with all involved parties to resolve data discrepancies and any postproduction data related issues.
- Develop tools and/or methods to facilitate data integration functions
- Act as subject matter expert and liaison with other areas on data integration topics
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks related to databases and reporting infrastructure.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Act as the liaison between users, vendors and internal teams to support data integration activities.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document data related requirements
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Experience in Applications/data integration or information exchange patterns.
- Ability to create data integration solutions for complex business problems using a wide range of technologies.
- Knowledge of industry standard data integration tools.
- Strong SQL skills, including the ability to write queries and read stored procedures
- Strong Excel skills including ability to write macros/VBA code.
- Experience with Cognos (required) and Salesforce (preferred) platforms/reporting/ dashboard creation
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.