Data CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This position supports the department by handing and preparing all incoming submissions and information. Position will perform a variety of clerical duties to ensure proper processing of data to maintain quality department standards.
- Classify, screen and route incoming submissions. Analyze provider information in the system of record and external sources for provider verification purposes, making field selections, and file routing decisions.
- Pre-screen incoming submissions and request information via telephone, fax or e-mail. May require manual format conversion or special handling to be usable by data entry staff.
- Populate required fields at the validation stage by reviewing scanned images timely and accurately.
- Identify incorrect scanned image batches and escalate accordingly.
- Prepares hard copy submissions as needed for scanning and assists with faxing, filing or other priorities.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in healthcare environment preferred
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, MS Office, preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to follow through and work under deadlines
- Service oriented, flexible and ability to work under pressure
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.