Data and Analytics SpecialistApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 18 months
Job Summary: Overall the role supports the Business Performance Management (BPM) analytics and insights team within (BPM). When viewed as a lifecycle, BPM touches upon distinct yet interconnected areas including IT systems for clinical trial management, data analytics & reporting, resource & demand management, process improvement & innovation.
- Pulling data from across various systems and synthesizing a robust dataset. Then developing a polished output for stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to turn ad-hoc reports into self-service dashboards of recurring reports
- Support for CRO and internal Data quality reports
- Key role in producing and supporting activities for monthly reports to stakeholders across R&D
Report and dashboard creation
- Identifying opportunities from engagement with stakeholders, developing ad-hoc analysis and recurring reports to create dashboards
- Working with internal dashboard developer and / or IT to produce the dashboards and test
- Working with stakeholders to ensure alignment of needs
- Creating documentation
- Strong requirement gathering skills and stakeholder engagement, must be comfortable to lead calls to gather requirements, demo development and drive, go-lives and change management
- Solid Understanding of SDLC structure to enforce best practices for dashboard development
- Strong knowledge of Tableau UI development and a good understanding of the Altryx tool for data workflow
- Experience in biopharma industry and knowledge of clinical trial operations strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Management (CTMS) systems (e.g CTMS, IRT, eDC..etc)
- Strong excel/reporting/data analysis skills.
- Ability to synthesize data across datasets
- Data mapping and data normalization
- Experience working on IT projects
- Bachelor of Science; BA or Masters in analytical discipline preferred
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.