Cyber Security Risk Management ConsultantApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will assist the Information Services department.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and operation of an enterprise cyber security supply chain risk management program
- Participate in undertaking and analyzing vendor risk assessments
- Perform data analysis to understand client’s supply chain and identify risk
- Develop processes and procedures
- Use SOC 2 audit reports to develop risk assessments
- Background in Cyber Security or IT Auditing
- Experience with ISO-27001 (Information Security Management)
- Experience with ISO-15408 Common Criteria
- Familiar with SOC2 audits
- Familiar with NERC CIP compliance
- Exceptional teamwork, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of IT Compliance/Auditing experience, with experience supporting a Supply Chain company
- Experience with SOC1 and SOC2 audits, as well as experience with ISO-27001 and ISO-15408
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.