Cyber Security Engineer (2)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies. Cyber Security Engineers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot security problems.
- Provide timely incident response to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Insure that he organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 5 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response and forensics.
- Experience with vulnerability management, endpoint security, email protection, Windows & Linux Security, and data loss prevention. Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Proficiency in scripting language such as PowerShell and Unix Shell scripting.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends, hacking techniques, and NIST Framework.
- Preferred Technology experience: iVanti Security Controls, Mimecast Email Protection, Tenable.IO, Carbon Black Defense, Varonis, Splunk, AWS Data Guard, Office 365 Security, CyberArk.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.