Customer Service AdvisorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: Maintain the company’s tracking system with their providers and clients requests.
- Resolve and input our provider's and client's requests into our tracking system per documented guidelines. Assign cases accordingly.
- Provide direction to providers, clients and members on processes as needed.
- Meet the company’s quality, customer service, productivity and service level performance standards on a consistent basis.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 1 year customer service experience
- Call center or telephone experience in similar environment and/or industry desired
- Communication (written, verbal, listening) organization, telephone, and data entry skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate phone queues
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, database software, etc.
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.