CUSTOMER INFORMATION ANALYSTApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The customer information analyst supports efforts related to membership and tracking and verification of corporate affiliates. As they learn the process and become more engaged with the various aspects of the role, the analyst increasingly supports the resolution of customer questions and issues related to customer information and related procedures.
- Analyze and update corporate family data submitted by applicants and existing customers.
- Work with customers to create a complete corporate family with correct parent-child company relationships and be able to perform independent research to verify the accuracy of the submitted data.
- Utilize CAMS and excel upload templates to update corporate family data per documented processes.
- Maintain Hoover’s database to flag companies for notification alerts.
- Review alerts for completed transactions (mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and bankruptcies) and have the ability to independently investigate and determine whether corporate family changes have occurred and how to accurately amend the corporate family data.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or other technical field preferred. Other fields of study considered with evidence of analytic ability and business acumen. Advanced degree desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Web-based software.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with others.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.