Credentialing CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; temp to perm
Job Summary: This individual verifies, researches, and evaluates credentialing data. Coordinates and ensures complete and accurate provider files for review by Credentials Committee.
- Performs queries in credentialing systems to assess the accuracy of credentials verifications
- Reviews reports and provider applications against credentialing criteria
- Reviews issues/problems with practitioner files and determines the appropriate course of action.
- Researches and verifies postgraduate training for non-board certified providers via mail, internet, phone or fax.
- Evaluates postgraduate training for non-board certified providers against criteria
- High School Diploma; Associates Degree or better preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience with database functions (maintenance and manipulation of data)
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Communication (written, verbal and listening) and problem solving skills
- Service oriented, flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, effectively and well in both individual and team environments
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.