Credentialing CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months Remote to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
Job Summary: Verifies, researches, and evaluates credentialing data. Coordinates and ensures complete and accurate provider files for review by Credentials Committee
- Performs queries in credentialing systems to assess the accuracy of credentials verifications
- Reviews reports and provider applications against credentialing criteria
- Reviews issues/problems with practitioner files and determines the appropriate course of action.
- Researches and verifies postgraduate training for non-board-certified providers via mail, internet, phone or fax.
- Evaluates postgraduate training for non-board-certified providers against criteria
- Documents and updates provider systems with resolution and/or status of provider issues
- Prepares files for Credentials Committee review
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.