Creative Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will be part of a Creative Experience team who reviews requests submitted by internal stakeholders in the Marketing Department.
- Collaborate with account managers, internal partners and creative teams to define project deliverables, goals, timelines, budget.
- Manage project timelines: monitor workloads, create project schedules, maintain job files, track and monitor progress, and route projects for direct mailers, HTML campaigns, tradeshows, video, etc.
- Schedule and attend project kickoff meetings and troubleshoot/set expectations regarding timelines and resources.
- Coordinate with creative and other team members to monitor ongoing progress, adjust timelines when required, proactively identify project issues, assist in issue resolution, and provide project updates to manager, team members, and project owners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Creative agency experience is a plus
- Adobe Workfront experience is a plus
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.