Corporate RecruiterApply Now
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts 02171
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension or conversion
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Conducts screening interviews for designated divisions.
- Assesses talent and generates qualified candidates. Works with staffing agencies.
- Presents offer to candidates and negotiates if needed.
- Ensures timely follow-up with candidates to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Conducts Hiring Manager meetings to identify expectations, clarify process and provide regular updates.
- Oversees the requisition cycle and partners with Hiring Manager
- Ensures compliance
- An experienced recruiter with 3 or more years Corporate Recruiting experience handling various positions at the same time
- Knowledge of compliance required for hiring practices
- Experience with various job boards and social networking sites
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.