Corporate CommunicationsApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months
Job Summary: Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Source and write content for the company’s internal and external communications channels
- Provide technical, administrative and creative support for multiple communications projects
- Conduct research to support our communications activities
- Assist with media and corporate reputation monitoring and measurement
- Comfortable liaising with others, especially those in different geographies and in a matrixed work environment
- Proactive ability to gather information, reach out to colleagues, and initiate dialogue with others
- Excellent verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills required
- Strong project management, organization, creative writing and editing skills required
- Ability to think strategically alongside impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media channels required
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.